One very cool video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously funny!

I was loving it when he got shocked - he could have played it up a bit but I guess he didn't want to act too shocked
shocked2.gif

Pretty cool video. I never really thought about it but Cuba seems to be one seriously messed up country, when you have folks that can't even afford a bike. What does everyone do for employment? Not much apparently. Are you thinking about visiting Cuba? If so, tell us how it is. I hear you can fly direct from Canada.

Cuba does better in some aspects of basic health care than the US.

Remarkable that they've held out as long as they have, and how many administrations that Castro has seen come and go.

Originally Posted By: NJC
Wow, a stretch Lada! I'd like to see a 40mph frontal offset crash.
shocked2.gif

Fortunately for them, these cars have a difficult time reaching such astronomical speeds.

There is a bike shop in Annapolis, MD that sells those engine kits for bikes.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Badlees
There is a bike shop in Annapolis, MD that sells those engine kits for bikes.

The most prolific poster on BITOG does too.
11.gif

Pablo's road trip to Cuba tour 09

You should send a few free units down ahead of time to salt the mine.

Originally Posted By: cousincletus
Pretty cool video. I never really thought about it but Cuba seems to be one seriously messed up country, when you have folks that can't even afford a bike. What does everyone do for employment? Not much apparently. Are you thinking about visiting Cuba? If so, tell us how it is. I hear you can fly direct from Canada.

I have been there many times for Vacation. The people are very friendly, the food is good and it's very relaxing.

They don't like Americans much... (Not trying to start a war, just stating a fact).

grin2.gif

Some might call this video prophetic....pointing to our future as the government "acquires" property here.

And some look at this dump as something to aspire to.

Pathetic.

They're subjects of the same propaganda called news that culls those with the capacity for enlightenment in the farce called the West.

Although this must be a bit of a generalization as Florida is as much Cuban as it is American.

And they don't like Castro and his Cuba much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back