Ok My last story went bad real bad give me another chance.

First, this is the internet and the cream of the human race doesn't live here - but the dregs do. It will help to have a thick skin.

Second, while you've got the punctuation skills - and you use them - but you could use a little help with paragraphs. Not only does it make reading your work more easy, but it will demonstrate that you have a logical and orderly mindset - that is, it makes your post look like it's worth reading.

Now onto the meat of your post:

There is a thing called Material Creep - and, No, that's not the name of a Marvel villain. It's where structural members elongate over time. Saggy springs are a good example. Wikipedia: Creep (deformation)

So it's quite possible for a vehicle to go out of alignment over time even if there was no accident or even excessive stress. Well designed structures shouldn't deform much over time, but that is not the world we live in. Not only are mistakes made, but sometimes there are unknown issues - such as the Tacoma Narrows Bridge problem. Wikipedia: Tacoma Narrows Bridge (1940)

So if you'll cut us some slack, we'll do the same. (Well, at least some of us will!)
Thank you for the nice and informative post. I was a diesel mechanic not a English teacher sorry about the paragraphs. Back to alignments if your worn out saggy springs are effecting your alignment you need new springs ,if your deformed old parts are effecting your alignment you need some nondeformed new parts (beefed up maybe) So we are doing a alignment to compensate for worn out parts ,how long is that alignment good for? I thought I saw that you where from a tire shop so you may be a little bit parshall . People that don't understand my work (posts) also don't more than likely understand cars, trucks etc. Just move on to the next post. Don't make mean statements because you don't understand gear head talk.

Well, could actually read this one. So that’s an improvement. :)

I really doubt you have been spinning wrenches longer than I have been alive, I will be retiring in the next five years thanks to the pandemic markets. ;)
It looks like I was wrong, I retired in 2010, it was just a guess. Have a nice week I do really mean it.

Second chances are begrudgingly granted but necessary for success. The line for people who get it right the first time is surprisingly short.

Back