Oils using which anti-wear additives, Why so many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i have been a lurker for a some time"

crackmeup2.gif
crazy2.gif
shocked2.gif
happy2.gif
banana2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shannow
I think that you are out of touch Garak, there's 4 "new" posters now unavailable, as farfetched as that claim might seem.

I found 5 and a possible 6th which is active and online. I will let the witch hunt go.

I liked that one too. Besides the obvious, it is often used by people who have not been "a lurker for some time".

"For some time" - it reminds me of the joke about the fattest woman in the bible - "the woman of some area".

Originally Posted By: wemay
"i have been a lurker for a some time"

crackmeup2.gif
crazy2.gif
shocked2.gif
happy2.gif
banana2.gif

Good grief! One of these guys who keeps coming back with new user names and more than one user name at a time is having conversations with himself?

I thought we were finished with most of these strange characters who get banned and keep coming back with new user names after two of them stopped coming back-as far as I know. I thought we had just the one guy who has been banned probably something like eight times now and I think he is still here with a user name. Lately it seems like he has been using two user names at once so he will probably get a second one soon. Maybe he can have an arrogant conversation with himself. I would like to see that. Will he get arrogant with himself in a post?

I guess these strange characters at least provide entertainment here. Especially if they are going to have conversations with themselves.

That is what I meant. I would love to see him get arrogant with himself. This guy has been banned probably at least eight times under different user names. I am pretty sure he is still here with at least one user name. He thinks he is really smart and his posts tend to have an arrogant, I know everything quality to them. He likes to attack some people here.

I did not know about this other guy. He has actually been in the same post with more than one user name at a time, talking with himself? That is really funny.

Maybe someday this guy with five or six user names will start a post and have a heated conversation with just himself, using his five or six user names. Now that would be interesting, funny, and sad all at the same time.

I guess the guy needs to get a life. Or go seek mental health assistance.

Another thing that is funny is when these guys try to disguise who they are by changing how they write their posts.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Another thing that is funny is when these guys try to disguise who they are by changing how they write their posts.

Yeah this person must believe all people are just dumb.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Funny, sad, pathetic, etc.. reminds me of a South Park episode..

"how do you kill that which has no life?"

Sure Tiger.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Funny, sad, pathetic, etc.. reminds me of a South Park episode..

"how do you kill that which has no life?"

Sure Tiger.

?? What's that supposed to mean?

Originally Posted By: dave1251
The most disturbing part is he will have posted conversations with himself. Think about that for a second.

I noticed that.
What goes through a persons mind that they've got such a connection to an oil site that they set up multiple accounts,quoting their own posts from their other accounts and use the aliases to push their opinions.

Very strange indeed.

I wonder what dinner table discussions are like around that household? And does he set a place for each alter ego. What if they disagree and choose to duke it out?
Imagine either screaming at a mirror or physically punching himself in the face.
Unbelievable.

I don't agree with everyone all the time however this would be a very boring place without some different opinions and views.
To call Steve or Overkill out is absurd. Good luck finding any flies on those guys man. Their info is tight and I can't say as I've ever read something posted by them that turned out to be wrong.

Just sayin'

Clevy, in the case of our own nemesis who keeps coming back with different user names, have you ever seen him use two different user names to debate himself? I never have. But sometimes he has been here with two user names at the same time.

It would be pretty interesting if we did see him do that. He could try to impress himself with his arrogance, his ego, and he know-it-all attitude. After debating himself maybe he could say to himself-I finally find somebody who is worthy to debate me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back