Oil Filter Multi-pass Efficiency Testing Service Available for New and Used Filters, Just Mail them in.

Sorry Zee, having issues with the typing format of this blog.
I gleaned what you said, which was:
"It would include the Differential Pressure at a constant flowrate of 25LPM at time 0 minutes-15min, 1 reading per minute-16 total DP readings. The capacity is not included. The remaining capacity can be tested for on a used filter, but is not in the scope of this particular test."

Any way at the end of the 15 minute test you could easily change just the flow rate to a couple different settings (+/-) and get at least 3 delta-p vs flow rate data points?

I gleaned what you said, which was:
"It would include the Differential Pressure at a constant flowrate of 25LPM at time 0 minutes-15min, 1 reading per minute-16 total DP readings. The capacity is not included. The remaining capacity can be tested for on a used filter, but is not in the scope of this particular test."

Any way at the end of the 15 minute test you could easily change just the flow rate to a couple different settings (+/-) and get at least 3 delta-p vs flow rate data points?
Yes, as long as prior to starting the test we know you want that.

I’d love to see the same testing done as before but with an Amsoil eaO filter, believe @OVERKILL mentioned a go fund me I think this should be done it wouldn’t cost us much if we all donated

Did this discussion “hive” move again, or just die out?

if nothing else, i want to add my “thanks“ to Andrew, I wish him well.

I take it a 3rd video never made it to YouTube???

We haven't seen Andrew for a while... hope he's OK.

As for a group donation - how are we going to decide what filters.... it's an intriguing concept i might be in for, but what filters to test i see being problematic...

As for a group donation - how are we going to decide what filters.... it's an intriguing concept i might be in for, but what filters to test i see being problematic...
I assume a poll to determine the filters and then we can all donate.

His last post was in this thread, I hope he's OK as well.

I assume a poll to determine the filters and then we can all donate.
Well, I would like to see the Amsoil EAO filter tested to compare it to the stellar results from the Fram Ultra. But maybe the "new" Fram Ultra should be tested to see if it is performing as well as (or better than) it's prior incarnation.

Well, I would like to see the Amsoil EAO filter tested to compare it to the stellar results from the Fram Ultra. But maybe the "new" Fram Ultra should be tested to see if it is performing as well as (or better than) it's prior incarnation.
Yes, I would like to see both the EaO and the new FRAM XG (Ultra). Would also be interesting to see a Fleetguard Stratapore and Donaldson Synteq filter, but I'm probably asking too much with that, lol.

Filter went on Feb 2018 and has been on through three OCI's.

Actually sitting at 19300 miles in.

Its got a filtermag on it and Im really curious to see what its holding but if I send it in to see how efficient it is I have to take the mag off....

IMG_3612 (1).jpeg

Back