Oil extreme products

Who cares about David whoever? Don't you think he'd get a kickback for being a big believer?

Many times people buy an oil additive or some so-called odd super wear preventing engine oil and get a dopamine high as they pour it in the crankcase.

Studegator, do you have any affiliation with the company? :unsure:

whole site looks like giant scam.

BETTER THAN SYN ONLY 2 OZ NEEDED BLAH BLAH BLAH.

NOW WITH ADDITIVES NO ONE ELSE USES..!!!>1.1.1..1!!! ZOMGASGASB BUY NOW

I believe there are several old threads and Terry Dyson had indicated he was doing some evaluation of it; 20 years ago perhaps.

I would mention that unrealistic claims do not necessitate a product has "no value"

Reminds me of that one oil from years ago that claimed it was a lifetime fill. Can't remember the name of it, but I think at one point they claimed that their oil was used on one of the Mars rover, despite having a website that looked like it was straight out of the early 90s. Ugh, the name of it escapes me.

Sounds like that other oil that people are drooling and slobbering over. :LOL:

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the brand name ceramics /HBN from Liquimoly,Archoil or Airtec Wagner. I like the boutique line of oils from Redline HP, high performance lubricants,Amsoil and for daily otc AFE 0w30/M1 EP,EP-HM.

• Haha
Reactions: hrv
Funny how some brands get all the love and others attacked. Who here has used it? Anyone?

Its a good tbn booster if you run eternal oil changes with bypass filtration. If not, don't see the need for it.

The real question, like ANY product whether you like them or not, is whether it is effective, whether you can control a proper dosage, and whether it can become detrimental at some dosage.

Grab a couple UOAs, with tan/tbn without it, then do equivalent couple runs with it and come to your own conclusion if it does anything for your interval or for your expectations.

Funny how some brands get all the love and others attacked. Who here has used it? Anyone?
There’s a reason for that. There’s a lot of crap being flung on that website. Some brands don’t fling crap. Even if some of their products are useful, I’ll say no thank you just due to the nonsense they post about some of the others.

Reminds me of that one oil from years ago that claimed it was a lifetime fill. Can't remember the name of it, but I think at one point they claimed that their oil was used on one of the Mars rover, despite having a website that looked like it was straight out of the early 90s. Ugh, the name of it escapes me.
I can’t edit my post anymore, but I remembered! It was SynLube Lube4Life. Wild claims on that site.

I can’t edit my post anymore, but I remembered! It was SynLube Lube4Life. Wild claims on that site.
You forgot to mention Slick 50.
Their marketing slogan from the 1980's was something like this:
Starting the engine is dangerous thing to do without Slick 50 to coat the dry engine components before startup.

Last edited:
Who cares about David whoever? Don't you think he'd get a kickback for being a big believer?

Many times people buy an oil additive or some so-called odd super wear preventing engine oil and get a dopamine high as they pour it in the crankcase.

Studegator, do you have any affiliation with the company? :unsure:
Had never heard of them until I watched several engine building videos. Most of the motors I work on use solid lifters or flat tappit cams, which have been having issues over the last 10 or so years. I've read and heard it was due to cheap offshore made lifters or the lack of zddp in the oil.. Seems the real issue is poor manufacturing right here in the USA based on other video's I'v watched concerning the issue.
Anyway here is the David Vizard segment--

Last edited:

Its a good tbn booster if you run eternal oil changes with bypass filtration. If not, don't see the need for it.

The real question, like ANY product whether you like them or not, is whether it is effective, whether you can control a proper dosage, and whether it can become detrimental at some dosage.

Grab a couple UOAs, with tan/tbn without it, then do equivalent couple runs with it and come to your own conclusion if it does anything for your interval or for your expectations.
You got that right... Dont talk bad of Liqui Moly... The german version of schlangenol....:D

Back