Oil Change Marathon Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: mobilaltima
Cant beat a good roastbeef poboy aw weh cest bon sha!! Im sure no one else knew what that meant but me !

mobilaltima, mon francais est tellement tellement. Je dois une histoire de francais cadien de famille tres long. Je peux habituellement ecrire mieux que je peux parler. LOL!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: toneydoc
Mai oui, bon travais

Tout a l'heure

Bon appetite

Thank you, but, it was a team effort.
I will be around so yes, you will see me later. Oh, my appetite for a good roast beef sammich is unreal! These were the ones that the juice was running down your arm to the elbow!
20.gif

Parler de bon! delicieux!

Originally Posted By: JC1
Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Great job BOF!!
cheers3.gif

+1. Post a picture of your oil soaked phone!

LOL! That oil soaked "thing" is long gone! In fact, I just finished ordering a new phone case for my new one off of AMAZON.
This is some phone advice for any that might be interested. I am on a Verizon pre-paid plan. I pay $30 a month for unlimited talk and text. With SMS it would be $45. I can't afford that. My phone that I lost was an LG Transpyre. WM sells it for $29.95. For those in the same predicament as me should check it out.
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

BOF, good job! a planned random act of goodness. Since I started holding doors and wishing all I meet a good day. I noticed more people smiling. Its contagious
grin2.gif

Years ago, the mom of my younger brothers friend overheard him mention changing his own oil in his pickup. She asked why one would change their oil. He explained that it was routine maintenance that she should have been having it done all along.
Weather he offered or she asked, I don't know. The next day he had her buy the oil/filter and he performed the first oil change in her 5 year old 60k mile early 90's grand am. He said there was only about 2 quarts of thick slow draining sludge in there and the heavy oil filter didn't drain much from it. He finished the job and within a week the engine seized and I think she still blames my brother.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Great job BOF!!
cheers3.gif

LOL! That oil soaked "thing" is long gone! In fact, I just finished ordering a new phone case for my new one off of AMAZON.
This is some phone advice for any that might be interested. I am on a Verizon pre-paid plan. I pay $30 a month for unlimited talk and text. With SMS it would be $45. I can't afford that. My phone that I lost was an LG Transpyre. WM sells it for $29.95. For those in the same predicament as me should check it out.
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Did you mean data? SMS is text. There are virtual mobile network operators that operate on the verizon network that are a bit cheaper. Cheapest one is $20 a month.

Chart here:

https://bestmvno.com/verizon-mvnos/

Originally Posted By: Soggydog
Years ago, the mom of my younger brothers friend overheard him mention changing his own oil in his pickup. She asked why one would change their oil. He explained that it was routine maintenance that she should have been having it done all along.
Weather he offered or she asked, I don't know. The next day he had her buy the oil/filter and he performed the first oil change in her 5 year old 60k mile early 90's grand am. He said there was only about 2 quarts of thick slow draining sludge in there and the heavy oil filter didn't drain much from it. He finished the job and within a week the engine seized and I think she still blames my brother.

Uh oh! Now I will have nightmares about that Grand Marquis.
shocked.gif

J/K. When it was started afterwards it sounded ok. My cousin usually takes them for a drive and we check them over when he returns. I know it will be ok.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Great job BOF!!
cheers3.gif

thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Did you mean data? SMS is text. There are virtual mobile network operators that operate on the verizon network that are a bit cheaper. Cheapest one is $20 a month.

Chart here:

I was referring to pictures and videos. I thought that SMS meant those two items. Sorry, but I am a bit slow at phone jargon. I have only had a smart phone for about 6-7 months. I was old school, flip phones only. Believe it or not, I am still learning things on my phone.
grin.gif

BlueOvalFilter: thanks for the Verizon link as I forwarded it to my Aunt on moms side.

Also: did your cousins or family use the MaxLife deal that I linked and sent you? God bless you for doing these wonderful deeds sir
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
BlueOvalFilter: thanks for the Verizon link as I forwarded it to my Aunt on moms side.

Also: did your cousins or family use the MaxLife deal that I linked and sent you? God bless you for doing these wonderful deeds sir
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

That was used when you first sent it to me. And, I thank you very much sir!
smile.gif
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Good job helping all these people. Sounds like a fun block party where everyone gets a great favor done to their ride.

Chart here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/
Scroll down and you will see the $30 plan that I have.
smile.gif

You basically just have an unlimited talk and text plan, no data. SMS is short message service which refers to texting. You can send pictures and videos through text, it doesn't use a data plan although in theory it should.

Verizon is one of the most expensive carriers out there. They're good if you really need the coverage. There are cheaper ones out there like Republic wireless, but they're not on Verizon, they're on Sprint so you may need to get a phone that works on the Sprint network. They have an unlimited talk and text plan for $10 a month.

http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2011/02/best-prepaid-voice-plans.html

Chart here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/
Scroll down and you will see the $30 plan that I have.
smile.gif

You basically just have an unlimited talk and text plan, no data. SMS is short message service which refers to texting. You can send pictures and videos through text, it doesn't use a data plan although in theory it should.

Verizon is one of the most expensive carriers out there. They're good if you really need the coverage. There are cheaper ones out there like Republic wireless, but they're not on Verizon, they're on Sprint so you may need to get a phone that works on the Sprint network. They have an unlimited talk and text plan for $10 a month.

http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2011/02/best-prepaid-voice-plans.html

Wolf359, when I first moved back to La. from Fl. in 2012, I had Boost Mobil. They use Sprint towers. Where I live in La. it is all farm and swamp land. Mostly farm land though. Sprint is useless here.
I switched to AT&T and all was good. Then, I had to get my leg amputated and did my recovery in a nursing facility. AT&T was useless in there. Everyone I had talked to before and up until the facility advised me to get Verizon. So, I did. There has not been a spot anywhere in La. that I have been and lost service with Verizon. Verizon is the best carrier here and I don't mind paying extra for great phone service.
I really do appreciate your kindness to try and help me out though. Thank you.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back