Official Toyota parts 25% off deal 20-27 nov

Yeah, it takes a bit of work to find the actual best price in the Lexus/Toyota sites. The free shipping usually makes using them a better deal than some of the discount dealers such as McGeorge, Conicelli, etc.but those sites are still very useful for their parts drawings, parts searches, etc.

Btw, can anyone find SLL coolant or WS ATF on the Lexus site?
SLL coolant00272SLLC2
WS ATF00289ATFWS

Last edited:
Yeah, it takes a bit of work to find the actual best price in the Lexus/Toyota sites. The free shipping usually makes using them a better deal than some of the discount dealers such as McGeorge, Conicelli, etc.
I wonder if the end of the quarter push, they increase the discount.

Two go to dealers are prestige and bell lexus. You can get alot of tmc products with lexus part numbers.
Agreed, as NJ and AZ don’t collect state sales tax on the online checkout page and Prestige is one state over so 2 day std delivery is always nice. So triple dipping may encourage me to stock up some OE spark plugs, engine and cabin filters, etc right now. Thx, again.

Agreed, as NJ and AZ don’t collect state sales tax on the online checkout page and Prestige is one state over so 2 day std delivery is always nice. So triple dipping may encourage me to stock up some OE spark plugs, engine and cabin filters, etc right now. Thx, again.
if that dealer doesn't do business in your state, then there is no sales tax collected when they are sending you products, I have lived many different states, seems to be consistent especially with retailer with small online presence.

I started ordering from Lewis Toyota in Kansas, lowest online prices I found on Toyota parts website, then add the % off discounts and free shipping for orders over $75, and no sales tax as I don't live in Kansas, the overall total becomes way more reasonable.

Nice. This looks like an added discount. I checked my 4Runner brake pads that now retail for $104.50. Price here is $73.03 before this discount and $54.77 once you start to check out

Memorial Day Sale 20% Off Parts and Accessories!

Promotion runs 5/25 through 5/30
25% of course would have been nice but 20% is ok for only a $141 part. Purchased online from a participating NJ Toyota dealer to ship to NY for $82 total including shipping, all discounts, and no sales tax. I’m happy. Thx.

Back