Official Toyota parts 25% off deal 20-27 nov

wait it out. there was a 17 percent lexus oem parts off 3-4 months ago.
july 4th 1776 sale was the promo i believe. I think bell lexus will run a sale soon for december i hope

side note: select tgmo oils can be had 3.5 shipped a quart

Last edited:
Toyota of Orange, their online prices are really cheap to begin with and then I got another 25% off with free shipping and no tax? Amazing deal, thank you guys so much, bought a lot of parts that I generally would go OEM only on. Example: Motor mounts and Wheel bearings.

And they ship parts as they are in stock, instead of waiting a long time on a back ordered part.

Lexus has a discount, not really a deal.

10% off, free shipping.

ends the same as toyo sale.

goto dealers
bell lexus
cavender lubbock lexus
merriville lexus

id say maintenance items, buy from toyota of oc.
lexus only products id wait till they offer a larger discount like july 4

Ordered from Lewis Toyota of Topeka KS. Only dealer nearby that had dealer "discounts" + the BF sale + free shipping. Local dealers wouldn't match it.

Tundra needed a new blower motor. And stocked up on oil filters.

Ordered from Lewis Toyota of Topeka KS. Only dealer nearby that had dealer "discounts" + the BF sale + free shipping. Local dealers wouldn't match it.

Tundra needed a new blower motor. And stocked up on oil filters.
WOW its even cheaper then Toyota of Orange, I ordered so much from Toyota of Orange :mad:, should have done more research

Last edited:
Picked up a couple of cases of 0W-20 (00279-0WQTE-6S) for less than 30 bucks each and a couple of galloons of coolant for $15 each from a local dealer near me. I try to stay on top of these offerings for stocking up on maintenance or repair items.

@proveitwithdata do you or anyone else know how often these % off deals are offered by Toyota? I need two complete sets of motor mounts for my Corolla & Matrix, and I will save a lot of money with these % off discounts.

when is the next 25% off usually? or even 15%.

@proveitwithdata do you or anyone else know how often these % off deals are offered by Toyota? I need two complete sets of motor mounts for my Corolla & Matrix, and I will save a lot of money with these % off discounts.

when is the next 25% off usually? or even 15%.
I have no clue. Right now lagrange toyo is doing 10% off if that helps.

I have ordered from BAMwholesaleparts a few times. They do pretty decent discount every day - if you can't wait. No free shipping though. Not as good as the above, but if you can't wait.

lexus is back at it with a 14% price off parts
nothing on the toyota side.

As usual free shipping
Thanks, P for alerting members. Went to parts.lexus.com to get an estimate for three OE oil filters that have identical P/Ns shared with ‘15 Toyota Sienna 3.5 engine used in the respective RX models. Website defaulted to multiple selectable dealers closest to my zip code to “Shop Now” and interestingly some but not all of those dealers had a further discount on top of the 14% for the oil filter I needed, 04152-YZZA1. So if sale does go through, the total price per filter was ~$4.25/ea and would have been even cheaper if I selected the NJ dealer that doesn’t collect state sales tax! So several weeks ago I paid $8.75 from Walmart as I needed one right now and wasn’t that much more than the eBay 3-packs but if this online sale goes through, Wow!!!

Thanks, P for alerting members. Went to parts.lexus.com to get an estimate for three OE oil filters that have identical P/Ns shared with ‘15 Toyota Sienna 3.5 engine used in the respective RX models. Website defaulted to multiple selectable dealers closest to my zip code to “Shop Now” and interestingly some but not all of those dealers had a further discount on top of the 14% for the oil filter I needed, 04152-YZZA1. So if sale does go through, the total price per filter was ~$4.25/ea and would have been even cheaper if I selected the NJ dealer that doesn’t collect state sales tax! So several weeks ago I paid $8.75 from Walmart as I needed one right now and wasn’t that much more than the eBay 3-packs but if this online sale goes through, Wow!!

Two go to dealers are prestige and bell lexus. You can get alot of tmc products with lexus part numbers.

Back