Nu-Finish with graphene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought it from autozone and tried it on my Ford. It seemed to work nicely. Will see how long it lasts but there is a YouTube video where a guy compares several spray coatings and stuff. The nufinish with graphene was holding up well. Even the regular liquid nufinish lasts a long time, just stains trim pretty bad. And I know this paint isn’t perfect by any means it was the first car I painted. I sprayed it outdoors in a carport…
40577F38-79EB-4764-AE8B-00A1AF7846EE.jpeg

Have you tired the new stuff? OR-is this a baseless claim?

Send me a bottle to evaluate. If this new NuFinish is actually any good, I'll eat my humble pie and make a public apology in the form of a glowing product review. I'll even use it on customer cars.

I'm speaking from my years of experience. My experience influences the decisions I make.

None of the automotive brands that Energizer owns are anything to write home about:

1651228506461.jpg

Looked to be beating out higher cost products on the video I saw. I’m giving it a shot on my car. Those that say it’s junk, what are you using as a sealant? I use nanoskin supercharger spray and rinse sealant after every wash. This combo should last a good while I’d think.

Graphene is being added to everything today, I don't know if it's a marketing gimmick or if it really works.

I don't wax enough graphene vs non graphene added waxes to tell a difference, but I can confirm Turtle Wax with Graphene works great and still has a smooth finish after a salty winter.

Whatever you choose to apply, there is always the “I made the right choice”. There is not a bad choice out there but your choice is the best for you. My favorite right now is TW Flex with Graphene. Very easy to apply on a wet car and spread with damp microfiber and water spread to remove the carrier residue. Lasts long time. Sure like the results.

Graphene is being added to everything today, I don't know if it's a marketing gimmick or if it really works.

I don't wax enough graphene vs non graphene added waxes to tell a difference, but I can confirm Turtle Wax with Graphene works great and still has a smooth finish after a salty winter.
The last I read it does add certain attributes to the final product but the base of most is still Sio2 based. I don't remember the specifics. I think one guy said it's like Sio2 "plus". It might have been the B&B Blending video Spam the sponsorizer did with them.

Last edited:
Whatever you choose to apply, there is always the “I made the right choice”. There is not a bad choice out there but your choice is the best for you. My favorite right now is TW Flex with Graphene. Very easy to apply on a wet car and spread with damp microfiber and water spread to remove the carrier residue. Lasts long time. Sure like the results.
"Find something you like and use it often." - Mike Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back