Now the oven element burns out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh! The oven is 14 years old, but man the car radio just died yesterday!!

What next? $28 list for the Range Oven Element Lower Bake Unit GE WB44X200 - drive to Bellingham (gas) and pay tax?

Nope - $9.50 Ebay! No oven over the holiday unless it arrives on Friday (not!)

I glad I am not the only person who frequents ebay. I'd bet that ebay has saved me at least $1,500 over the past 5 years.
patriot.gif

Ebay kicks @$$!

Last weekend I bought $110.00 dollars worth of NEW Snap-On tools for $56.00 (including 2nd day shipping).

This is right up there with the 2500 vacuum sealer bags I scored for 11.00 dollars. Sometimes I forget to look for stuff on Ebay and I usually regret it.

patriot.gif
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by GSV:
Ebay kicks @$$!

Last weekend I bought $110.00 dollars worth of NEW Snap-On tools for $56.00 (including 2nd day shipping).

This is right up there with the 2500 vacuum sealer bags I scored for 11.00 dollars. Sometimes I forget to look for stuff on Ebay and I usually regret it.

patriot.gif
cheers.gif

Just be careful with stuff like electronics/computers. I have generally had good luck with used computer parts, but most stuff like CD-Rom drives and blank disks have such over-inflated shipping charges that I can go to PriceWatch.com and get it for half as much.

My dad and I haven't had quite as much luck with car parts, however; we both wound up with bum radio/CD combos - for different cars and from different sellers, his last year mine last week.

PS - thanks for the tip in the sealer bags; my wife told me we ran out yesterday
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back