Now I've seen everything. A gas powered blender

I scan the CL tool section only but this came up under other listings. I don't know the seller.

21 pics and a great description, something often lacking. But doesn't say if it works. That's an Oster type jar.

I first thought it was one-off, but actually not.

Last edited:
Years ago, Top Gear had an LS powered blender if my memory serves correctly. May have been a bit of a stunt, not sure...

Maybe if they could come up multiple attachments so it’s more than just a blender lol.😂

Here's mine in action. A pretty mild run actually. It's usually getting its neck wrung, especially after the girls have had a few. It was built in 1997 and is still going strong. The carb has been replaced once. That's it in 27 years. It gets Stihl Motomix fortified to 32:1.

Here's its rowdy little brother. Ported, packed, and piped. It'll raise the dead. Makes good margaritas though.

1717649352804.jpg

Back in 2004, I was in Washington DC for the Rolling Thunder event. There was a guy parked next to me with his own homemade blender setup. He had a bracket attached to the rear of his bike. He would mix up his ingredients, start the bike, then move the blender up against the spinning wheel. He could make drinks all day with no electricity. I thought to myself, some people have too much time on their hands.,,

Back