North Korea dropping balloons with garbage on South Korea

Yeah, in response to activists from the South dropping anti Kim Jong Un leaflets in the North.

Propaganda leaflets and K-pop recordings wouldn't seem to equate to dumping cigarette butts I would think.
Yeah, of course. In the real world maybe. But we have to remember who we're talking about here. Despots live off their victim status, projecting it onto their followers. Then comes the over disproportionate revenge.

Yeah, of course. In the real world maybe. But we have to remember who we're talking about here. Despots live off their victim status, projecting it onto their followers. Then comes the over disproportionate revenge.

I heard that in previous drops, North Korea did include propaganda leaflets in addition to trash.

That is a totalitarian state… “ Forced followers “. . .

If the South Koreans sent leaflets over…

Well is that any different than radio operators in WW II sending messages to that one country in Europe?

It’s not. Just different in delivery system.

It was in the recent past, and likely still is, required of the people to collect their own waste, to use as fertilizer on Government farm fields.

I guess this morning can be considered the recent past.

Back