Nice And Warm Here Today

Currently it's 55 degrees and sunny and is going to be the warmest day on the extended weather forcast. After a very cold winter It's always nice when it warms up early. Usually spring weather arrives right with the calendar around here in Michigan. I think our winters are getting shorter. ☀️☀️

Camp Pendleton yesterday at sunset. Taken by by grand niece Tatiana who is stationed there.
Pendleton Sunset.jpg

52 here at the current moment. Much warmer than it was a few weeks ago. It’s been warm the whole week so I have been able to get stuff done.

Mid 60's here in northern KY with intermittent downpours. Rain has stopped for the moment, great weather to be outside tinkering on the cars, at least until it starts back up again. Supposed to get 2-3 inches of rain between yesterday and today, our county and most of the neighboring ones are on a flood watch.

It must be warm here, because we're saying Good-Bye to Winter! I know that because we got this flyer in the paper a few days ago, so ignore the -12 C (10 F) on the thermometer and all that white stuff outside ... ;)

20210301_122121.jpg

It's 8 degrees F. here with 50 MPH gusts!

Feels like the Vortex shifted and we;re getting a "nice breeze" from Hudson Bay :)

We are in Southern New Hampshire, way down south near the Massachusetts border.

Currently it's 55 degrees and sunny and is going to be the warmest day on the extended weather forcast. After a very cold winter It's always nice when it warms up early. Usually spring weather arrives right with the calendar around here in Michigan. I think our winters are getting shorter. ☀️☀️
Good, I like shorter Winters. Saves a lot on heating bills too.

Gusts of wind and a strong 20°

Definitely have to move from the north east.
I was thinking, where to go that is not too hot or humid in the Summer ...

That nice place around mid East coast has " gusts of wind " that will blow your house to OZ - And Toto too!

Then, the Bugs.

NO rest or relief for the wicked, I suppose

Back