NFL Wild Card Weekend. What's Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cincinnati- Even though I don't like them. I think they will be so keyed up to reverse the curse. Should be a good game.

Will watch the Seattle game which should warm me up since it will be a bit chilly here. But not as cold as over there. Almost 50 degrees here today but dropping tomorrow. Crazy weather!

Originally Posted By: Turk
- Kansas City at Houston

- Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

- Seattle at Minnesota (FRIGID!)

- Green Bay at Washington

What's your general & in-depth thoughts on these?

KC
Pittsburgh
Seattle
Washington

Originally Posted By: dja4260
Originally Posted By: Turk
- Kansas City at Houston

- Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

- Seattle at Minnesota (FRIGID!)

- Green Bay at Washington

What's your general & in-depth thoughts on these?

Have the road teams EVER swept on wild-card weekend?

Almost 11 pm and still have a quarter to play in the Pittsburgh Cincinnati game. So many scuffles and penalty flags. They just showed security being placed at mid field during pregame warm ups to keep the two teams separated. From where I'm sitting, it looks like two thug NFL teams playing. The officials have let this game get out of hand.

Originally Posted By: gman2304

Almost 11 pm and still have a quarter to play in the Pittsburgh Cincinnati game. So many scuffles and penalty flags. They just showed security being placed at mid field during pregame warm ups to keep the two teams separated. From where I'm sitting, it looks like two thug NFL teams playing. The officials have let this game get out of hand.

Well this game just got a lot more interesting with 2 minutes to go!

Thug game? Understatement of the night. With :14 to go looks like the Steelers take it. How many flags were thrown in this game?

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
Bengals/Steelers was the wildest 4rth quarter I've ever seen. Yeah, the Bengals are straight up thugs.

Jeez. I'm glad I'm not a Bengals fan. How many mistakes can you make in a minute to give a game away. That's just a total lack of discipline.

Wonder how many drunk shirtless fanatics will end up with frost bite in Minneapolis.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Wonder how many drunk shirtless fanatics will end up with frost bite in Minneapolis.

C'mon, man, you know Blackberry Brandy will keep frostbite away!!
wink.gif

Grampi, did you watch the game?? I have to agree with ya. This Steeler/Bengal game was getting out of hand.

It was getting out of hand.

Bengals/Steelers was the wildest 4rth quarter I've ever seen. Yeah, the Bengals are straight up thugs.

Both sides were dirty and thug like not just the Bengals. Even the Steelers coaches got into the altercations and thug like acts. Should be a lot of fines and suspensions for BOTH teams coming.

Pac Man Jones had the other penalty & he should know better. The fans were even throwing garbage onto the field!

Garbage team, garbage fans. They aren't known as 'Bungles' for no reason.

-9F in Minneapolis before the game.

Should call it "The Shiver by the River"?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back