Next generation T-6 Ranger test mules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Warlord
I'll pass on this truck. Looks like a fusion with a bed.

I wish I had X-Ray vision like you do, is there an operation I could get to give me this amazing ability?

Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
Originally Posted By: Warlord
I'll pass on this truck. Looks like a fusion with a bed.

I wish I had X-Ray vision like you do, is there an operation I could get to give me this amazing ability?

I don't understand. Am I to take this as a joke or an insult? I think it is ugly and car-like. Thats all there is to it IMO.

Once again, is there anyway I can get X-ray vision, because surely you must have it to judge the looks of an engineering mule! Or perhaps clairvoyance is the word I am looking for?

Quote:
Chassis/suspension mules on modified current Global Rangers,
bodies were supplied by Auto Alliance Thailand (Mazda)

ford_range_caradvice.jpg

Quote:
All of that fake front is stuck on camouflage, it's Mazda nose on a Ford truck for goodness sake.............

Quote:
That's the existing Thai Ranger box,
the tread width is much wider on T6 hence the gawdy stuck on flares....

Quote:
FoA deliberately made the mule ugly, sticking a Mazda grille on it to take the [censored] out of Mazda engineers.
There's a story behind that for another time.

I would assume the severe misalignment of the front fender and the A-pillar would be apparent.

The front hood, fenders, grille and box were cobbled together from the parts bin, it is impossible to say what this truck will look like based on spy pics of engineering mules.

For instance, here's the Ford Flex engineering mule:
http://66.160.188.111/.ee92af5/cmd.233/enclosure..ee92af6

Pretty similar to the production Flex, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back