"New Score" Am I a snob now ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like ill be cutting off more slow "left lane jerks" (Mostly Oklahoma drivers) cars "in style" :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Decide to keep the burban as a work only delivery truck and pick up something else as a nice family hauler.............Sooooooooooooooo

This deal was TO GOOD to pass, So I'm now a proud Caddy owner !!!!!!!! My LSX mechanic came with me to Ft Worth dealer and gave it the "GREEN LIGHT" !!

2004 Escalade ESV
Trans replaced NEW (Not rebuilt) in 2018
Owned by some wealthy DR in FT worth area
Stored in owners airplane hanger since new
RUST FREE North Texas rig
6.0 LQ9
Recent new alternator/TB intake/All fluids changed
3 pages of service records on Carfax

Aside from some road scars(rock chips on hood) body paint is 7 out of 10

Guess how much I paid and you WONT believe the miles on it ??????????????????? 😎

And yes I did a OCI STRAIGHT from dealer !!
Had a leaky 5qt jug of PPHM 10W30 I scored from autozone for $5 so in went that lol + Fram XG filter

1597333601240.png

1597333934540.png

1597333962253.png

1597333978139.png

1597333998057.png

1597334015878.png

A Subaru Forester could haul the family also.

LOL Ummmmmmm.........I'll be nice and say a Forester is not practical for my needs and not my "Cup Of Tea"

And sorry but 99% of Subaru drivers I have encountered on road ARE those left lane hogs/EXTREMELY slow drivers. I put them in the "Prius/Hybrid" crowd. 100% NOPE, never in my driveway !!!

Dave

Enjoy your new ride. That would be fun to take to the 49er games at Levi Stadium.

Ya Football was never my thing. But I did grow up/lived in SF bay area(peninsula) back in the '80's/90's/2010's. I was even in that BIG '89 quake

SF bay area fo life 😎 (y) ✊👊💪💪💪💪💪💪

Dave

16 year old SUV=SNOB. Well on BITOG that's like a new car compared to many.

And yes-it wasn't parked inside all that much with those yellow headlights.

On edit-I would call that a "score". Verses what you called score for a 20 year old Suburban with 300,000 miles on it.
Of course-how many miles on it?

Last edited:
Beautiful Escalade, congrats, great price and miles. That would instantly be double up here in Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back