New Rislone Hy-per Fuel Product?

Jackson_Slugger

$50 Site Donor 2022
It looks like the Rislone "Fuel Injector Cleaner" is no longer available and has been replaced by Gasoline Hy-per Fuel Complete Gasoline Fuel System Treatment. Anyone use this this?

[Linked Image from rislone.com]

I've always been enamored by the "pour some from the left and pour some from the right" and then the MAGIC happens marketing approach.

And.... and.... and... we can get them both into one screw top bottle!!!!

Originally Posted by Imp4
I've always been enamored by the "pour some from the left and pour some from the right" and then the MAGIC happens marketing approach.

And.... and.... and... we can get them both into one screw top bottle!!!!

"enamored", had to look that one up........... Ha.

This closed thread has rebate and sale info. I guess there's a problem posting sales and rebate information in the "Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions" forum.
smile.gif

Maybe we should delete all of the Techron rebate and sales threads because we have discussion threads of it in here?

This closed thread has rebate and sale info. I guess there's a problem posting sales and rebate information in the "Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions" forum.
smile.gif

Maybe we should delete all of the Techron rebate and sales threads because we have discussion threads of it in here?
I hope that isn't the case, that thread saved me and several others some cash over the years.

Back