NEW grades of Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am impressed by Pennzoil's cold cranking and MRV numbers on the website. They are quite low and they base some of them at -40 Celsius and the others -35, except 10w30 at -30. I guess a lower pour point in some oils does not equate to lower cold cranking and mini-rotary viscosity numbers. Pennzoil's pour points are not great. On a general note...if I had one wish for Ground Hog Day, I wish all the oil companies used an extensive technical data sheet like Schaeffer does.

PP just might be the best synthetic on the market, all things considered.

Originally Posted By: Solo2driver
I think it's a Mitsubishi 3000GT, not a Camaro. But the kid in the Neon at the hamburger place was once in The Mighty Ducks movie
grin2.gif

That's Shaun Weiss. He played Greg Goldberg in all three Mighty Ducks movies.

He was also the baseball catcher in that Pizza Hut commercial at the beginning of the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie (1990).

Last edited:
I think it's a Mitsubishi 3000GT, not a Camaro.

Yes, it was a 3000GT. And I was also glad he got 'sludged'.

I know they might be out there, but I have NEVER met an f body owner with that kind of smug attitude yet.
wink.gif
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SJUMBA
I wish that I could locate the PP 5w30 or 5w40 euro on a retail basis. Seems like the only place that I can find these grades is on line.

I would actually consider swithing to PP IF Pep Boyz started carrying the Euro 5W-40, and offering it on their $1.99/qt. sale/rebate programs.

gah... i need to change oil soon. I've been waiting for the AAP B1G1... cmon!

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
I think it's a Mitsubishi 3000GT, not a Camaro.

Yes, it was a 3000GT. And I was also glad he got 'sludged'.

I know they might be out there, but I have NEVER met an f body owner with that kind of smug attitude yet.
wink.gif
grin2.gif

I stand corrected, the first misteak i made in my life...

No matter the car, he got what he deserved!!!

darrell
sin city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back