New Cars and Financial Ineptitude

Around here you can get a running driving Dodge RAM for 1200. Here is an example
Your message says Ram but that link shows a red Toyota pickup for $800. That truck looks like it's mint condition. I don't even see seller's details on that webpage.

No way on earth is a Toyota pickup that nice selling only for $800.

Fake ad if I ever saw one.

Your message says Ram but that link shows a red Toyota pickup for $800. That truck looks like it's mint condition. No way on earth is a Toyota pickup that nice selling only for $800. Fake ad if I ever saw one.
The Ram I don't have a picture as it is on side of road with sign
There are more around here. My sister just bought a 2012 Altima with 100k for 2500 and niece just bought mint Saturn Ion for 1200.

The Ram I don't have a picture as it is on side of road with sign
There are more around here. My sister just bought a 2012 Altima with 100k for 2500 and niece just bought mint Saturn Ion for 1200.

How many miles on each of those vehicles.........?

How many miles on each of those vehicles.........?
Altima just turned 105k last oil change. I fixed ground on Saturn at 270k looked like whomever installed transmission put wire wrong. New Battery. Saturn looks like day off showroom. New Michelin tires and a new Jasper transmission. One owner. All maintenance done with records

I tried to send the $800, but there was some sort of issue. So I just sent my account details, and asked them to just take out the appropriate amount.

I'm so excited to get my shiny new truck!!! 🤩
We are under hurricane warning. Business is probably closed. We don't like winds of 100+ mph.

Someone is draining my account now. I can't wait to get my new truck!!!! 🥳

You made someone in Nigeria happy! I sure hope tiger is pulling our leg, there's no way he can think that ad is legit.

Back