New 2-post lift on order

Congratulations sir and hopefully we catch up and meet soon. I have been so swamped myself working 7 days at my GM job and my shop has been completely backed up with a waiting list to get in. I need to retire now and just focus on my shop lol

I have 2 of these lifts - great company and made in USA right here in TEXAS! Excellent quality, fair prices and they always answer the phone. My 10k lift held a fully loaded F350 crew cab 4x4 with all the oil rig equipment and full Diesel Aux tanks...not sure the weight but it had to be right at 10k or a little more...went up easy.

http://www.worthequipment.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh8fW272D6QIVhobACh1BlQRgEAAYASAAEgJv6fD_BwE

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Trav
That seems like a good lift, it looks well made. The shop is looking great!

Thanks Paul.

Originally Posted by GMBoy

Congratulations sir and hopefully we catch up and meet soon. I have been so swamped myself working 7 days at my GM job and my shop has been completely backed up with a waiting list to get in. I need to retire now and just focus on my shop lol

Let me know, I've been pretty busy myself, Which I'm surprised at given recent events!

Got it wired up today......There isn't room in the Contactor/Switch box for solid 10 gauge wire! It must be designed for stranded wire or even 12 gauge? No matter how a arranged the wires.....The Micro Switch would get either knocked off it's mount or Engage the Micro Switch causing the motor to run as soon as I flipped the breaker.
So in true mechanic fashion....I modified it to work
grin.gif
I spaced the switch button out with a Axle Bearing lock collar so the micro switch would clear the wiring!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Update......

Been using the crap out of it, Loading it up with everything from a Mini Cooper to 3/4 ton diesel pickups.....I really like it!! It accepts shorter wheelbase vehicles better than my Rotary.

Retorqued the anchors & readjusted the equalization cables yesterday.

That is very cool, putting an air drop on the lift really bring the big CFM to job. I use 3/4 and 1/2 air pex on mine because of the air breathing mask/spray gun system nut I am liking the hydraulic hose for a connecting hose from compressor to drops.

Back