Need someone to vent/talk to

I dont mean to sound hard but take it one day at a time, people die and it is out of your control so honestly there is no need to worry or get down about it. Dont avoid the person just talk to them like you always did no different, let them talk about what is coming down on them if they want just listen. One day at a time and take care of yourself.

I deal with this daily or shall I say moments. As hard as it is try keeping your normal routine no matter what happens. Just so happens my old normal is gone and now I have a new normal.

I typically don’t respond to these type of posts but I deleted 3 numbers from my phone this week. Not because I was angry at them, not because of any I’ll will, not because of any vindictiveness but because ….three people close to me DIED! Respectfully, hoping and praying for you and your family members but pain, suffering and death is a part of living! Keep on keeping on!

I asked a nurse who works in ICU how she deals with it. She took care of my daughter who came in with a broken neck. She said she was lucky. Her home has woods behind it. When she needs to "unload", she goes to the woods and has a screaming, stick throwing, dirt kicking fit until she feels better. Just get it out she said. What ever works for you. Saying prayer for you and your family. Take care.

I really hate to hear that you’ve had a rough week. Having a family member with stage 4 cancer and with your Dad getting worse, it sounds like you may be in for more. That’s the thing about life, it’s a journey with a destination that is only reached by going through some unavoidable, sometimes hard to deal with obstacles. Take it one day at a time.
Keep your head up and keep moving onward and upward. Sometimes we all need to have a rant, you can’t let it build up within. There are plenty of folks here who are willing to hear a stress relieving rant and offer encouragement, we’ve all been there in one way or another.
Here’s to next week being a bit better for you. Cheers. 🍻
E0D380AE-1037-428F-9394-76C39C041232.jpeg

All I got is this week has been like scorched earth, kick the living 💩💩 out of me. Family member has stage 4 cancer, dad is getting worse also. Man, winning $1,000 doesn’t really matter anymore.

Rant/vent over

God bless the folks at BITOG
Hang in there Adam … been there …

Speaking from experience, I didn't know anticipatory grief was a thing. Then comes grief if what you anticipate comes to pass. I didn't know a person could shed as many tears as I have over the past nine months but the last thing you need is someone like me, making this about themselves. I understand what you're going through but I can't know how you personally feel, because everyone processes and deals with it differently.

So, make good decisions, for your spirit, for your mind, and for your body. They all affect the other. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward day by day. Find balance, keep busy enough that you are doing things that are healthy and productive, yet not so busy that you can't process what you're going through. Denying it, boxing it up, compartmentalizing it, doesn't help. Denied grief is only delayed grief. Don't be afraid to talk with family and friends who will listen and are understanding and kind. Talking with others helps me a ton. I am blessed to have amazing kids and a good support group around me, but I know some are not as fortunate. Just keep on going, time doesn't completely heal, but it becomes less raw. At least for me at this point.

Hang in there Adam … been there …
Well, hopefully Monday the 09’ Camry will be history also. Had offer of $4,800 for it. I’m not going to continue to dump oil in it. Looking at few Fords with 50-69k.

Reactions: 4WD
I asked a nurse who works in ICU how she deals with it. She took care of my daughter who came in with a broken neck. She said she was lucky. Her home has woods behind it. When she needs to "unload", she goes to the woods and has a screaming, stick throwing, dirt kicking fit until she feels better. Just get it out she said. What ever works for you. Saying prayer for you and your family. Take care.
Hoping your daughter is OK!!!

Back