Originally Posted By: Obos
Originally Posted By: ClutchDisc
Press Ctrl & + together
Didn't you just say that twice?

No
Yes, post 2 and 4.

No he didn't.

Best to read something carefully before going into smart comment mode.

A clue - then +

Press Ctrl & + together
Didn't you just say that twice?

No
Yes, post 2 and 4.
He said CTRL + once and CTRL - once. First makes it bigger, second makes it smaller. He needs to play with his monitor settings in Control Panel, should be able to straighten it out.

Originally Posted By: bigjl
No he didn't.

Best to read something carefully before going into smart comment mode.

A clue - then +
Smart comment mode? I don't think so. I did read it carefully and missed that slight change. If you had read the entire tread (best to do before commenting) you would have figured out that this was already resolved.

A couple of other options:
-Get a 15" to 22" monitor for free on garbage day to make everything bigger. This will make everything bigger but fit the same. With that done, increase the screen resolution to make everything smaller so it all fits.
-Choose a different font.

Okay, first things first: Are you scrolling "the screen" [virtual desktop] or scrolling the browser?

If you're scrolling the screen, your virtual desktop size doesn't match your resolution. If so, you could have your browser set to a size larger than the screen resolution size and that would cause this sort of problem.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: yonyon
Okay, first things first: Are you scrolling "the screen" [virtual desktop] or scrolling the browser?

If you're scrolling the screen, your virtual desktop size doesn't match your resolution. If so, you could have your browser set to a size larger than the screen resolution size and that would cause this sort of problem.

i am scrolling the page . so i guess to explain it i am horizontally scrolling the web page but the web page is also on full screen.

In that case, try wiping out your cookies as Obos snarkily suggested, then restart your browser. What's your resolution set at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back