nascar

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how to fix nascar. NO safety any thing. no belts no roll cage no welded door no fire suit, old style gas tank, bench seats, no fire extinguisher, fully stock car, which they havent had sense 1949. just think how differently you drive if you dont have a seat belt, or any safety equipment.

Originally Posted By: BobsArmory
I am wondering if NASCAR has turned into the next big time wrestling. (did I just say that?)

I think it did that several years ago....

Originally Posted By: gwdriver
I am a North Carolinian and here are my thoughts on this subject, NASCAR- non athletic sport centered around rednecks!

What is the point of that comment?

Originally Posted By: KFoster
I am a North Carolinian and here are my thoughts on this subject, NASCAR- non athletic sport centered around rednecks!

What is the point of that comment?

Like to see him work as part of the pit crew let alone a driver for a couple of races and see if he still holds the same opinion.

I'm a redneck and dang proud of it. Don't watch NASCAR however....not since about 2002.

I never cared for football nor basketball because all IT is is back and forth. The main reason I don't watch racing as much is for all the greed it has gotten into.

Toyota aside, drivers saying they are going to retire then end up driving somewhere else for another three years? Make up your mind. How many people could live on HALF of what the drivers get for endorsements alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back