NAMES - Does anyone keep a spreadsheet?

Various websites and everyone's handles. I am "expected" to instantly know dirtyclem = Johnson R. Hughe or fastsally = Levvette Tait I doesn't much matter until you become a site sponsor of a bunch of websites. To be honest, I'm not a big list guy. So what are some ideas, other than taking a 4 year memory improvement course? I sorta remember Gary Allan's name, Buster I can dig out, mori's first name is somewhere (but didn't file the last)....

pablo, mori is talking bad about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mori, there are creeps that also say that about othes(:

Quote:
To be honest, I'm not a big list guy.
Me neither Half the time I get myself into trouble since I can't integrate a customer's name with his BITOG handle. I just started filing under "nicknames" in the Amsoil address book on the order page. It still doesn't help me on the board though.

Originally Posted By: talker
pablo, mori is talking bad about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mori, there are creeps that also say that about othes(:
Now, I know you can read, but it appears your comprehension skills are lacking. I neither called Pablo a creep, nor did I imply he was one. I simply said that on every internet forum there was at least one creep who collected people's data.