My travel setup

I know a little tool time is always appreciated around here.

I finally finished my trunk setup for handling off-site AOG. It's not what I would call a complete set and they're not my best tools, but they get the job done in a pinch which is exactly when they're needed.

1002201519_HDR-01.jpeg
1002201520_HDR-01.jpeg
1002201520a_HDR-01.jpeg
1002201520b_HDR-01.jpeg
1002201520c_HDR-01.jpeg

Very neat and tidy... something I'll never be able to pull off. Let's just say I fit a lot more tools in my box but I can't find them as easy as you can, LOL!
Tool control is both a personal preference and a job requirement.

Dang... all those tools look so clean - are they just for show? :)
They're as clean as my aircraft! ;)

The farmer just shows up with a 5 gallon pail full of tools this is over the top lol seriously looks like a nice setup.

So these are your personal tools that you use for work? And these aren't even your starting lineup. Very impressive roofless! I hope you're not paying the fuel bill though.

So these are your personal tools that you use for work? And these aren't even your starting lineup. Very impressive roofless! I hope you're not paying the fuel bill though.
Correct.

These are pretty much what I was able to throw together out of the tools that have been replaced in my home and work boxes and a trip to HF. The torque wrenches are out of my home box.

Anything outside my regular commute is reimbursed!

I know a little tool time is always appreciated around here.

I finally finished my trunk setup for handling off-site AOG. It's not what I would call a complete set and they're not my best tools, but they get the job done in a pinch which is exactly when they're needed.

View attachment 30674

Are those protein bars any good?
Most "Nature Valley" products give me the runs, hopefully they work better for you.

Also FYI, that's a terrible place to mount a fire extinguisher.
Ideally you want it within arms reach at all times when your driving. This way your never caught off guard.

Are those protein bars any good?
Most "Nature Valley" products give me the runs, hopefully they work better for you.

Also FYI, that's a terrible place to mount a fire extinguisher.
Ideally you want it within arms reach at all times when your driving. This way your never caught off guard.
The extinguisher is not for the car.

The protein bars work for me as a snack. They're great to have at 3am.

I wish Snap-on still had that style handle of pry bar that’s my favorite Snap-on handle I have been waiting on someone to trade some in to my guy so I can get them. I hate the style they replaced them with. As for the box nice setup that is good so the tools don’t shift around I like that. I just have hand tools in all of my vehicles unless I know I am going to need the power ones or air ones.

Nice setup. I bought a nice kennedy tool box that opens the two halves that make the top, outwards, and it’s perfect. Keep just enough to get most jobs done, with a one stop tool kit.

Back