My new ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 Honda PCX 125

Found it on Letgo.com and for reasons I wont try to explain I bought it yesterday. I had been casually shopping for a while but people locally were asking stupid money for used Yamaha and Honda scooters so it was a 100 mile round trip to go get it. Previous owner was an old guy who didn't ride it much anymore and wanted to buy a boat. If it weren't for some dust in the crevices of the seat and minor spots of corrosion on some fittings and hardware it looks new. 4087 miles on the clock. Changed the oil, cleaned the screen and replaced the final drive lube today also topped off the coolant. Dreading the valve lash check which I will assume has never been done because the seat and 2/3 of the body panels have to come off to reach the valve cover. Anyway I'm stoked I think it will be a fun change up from my other bikes.

It will be very fun. I've owned several motorcycles over the years, but quit riding a few years ago.
If I start riding again, I'm getting a scooter. I'd buy a Yamaha Xmax if I were to buy one today only because I'm nearly 6'3".

Xmax is nice but to much $ for me.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
It will be very fun. I've owned several motorcycles over the years, but quit riding a few years ago.
If I start riding again, I'm getting a scooter. I'd buy a Yamaha Xmax if I were to buy one today only because I'm nearly 6'3".

As much as I hate to admit it, I kinda wish I had a scooter again.

Easier to ride and more comfortable.

Just doesn't have the curb appeal of a motorcycle. In my later years I hope to "upgrade" to one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back