My Jeep is getting up there

It appears to be fairly reliable since you have had it since 02 and are the original owner. You racked up decent miles and the clutch lasted a very long time. I think peeling paint is kind of normal for the age and climate you live in. Great write up and keep on driving it.

I know I shouldn't have, but.....
I recently bought a '99 4.0 Cherokee off of Craigslist for a couple hundred dollars with a blown engine. The seller was basically driving it with the RPM under 1,000 and a connecting rod came out the side of the block. Typical 4.0 from that era. It's as plain as can be with crank windows and really few options. Was originally owned by a local community college. No rust, some paint is starting to fade. Other than that, body is perfect. I rebuilt an engine about 4 years ago that never went into service will be going into it, starting this weekend.
This will be my fourth Jeep. I still have a '96 4.0 manual, a '96 4.0 automatic and I got rid of a '98 Grand Cherokee. I always say I'll never own another, but this last one was too sweet to pass up.

Back