My aunt and my mom...

Keep my aunt and my mom in you all's thoughts and prayers....

My aunt has a serious circumstance with cancer that is in her liver and spinal cord. I know enough to know it's a very, very tough situation for her.

My aunt had breast cancer 5+ years ago and made it through that. This is going to be very, very hard for her to overcome.

I felt very compelled to write my aunt a 2 page letter about 2 months ago. Telling her how much she helped me before I started my profession. Aunt Irene told me so many big, big things that helped me be a far better caretaker. I am so very thankful and grateful for her. She's genuinely one of the best people I have known my entire life. Great day... This just is hard to even type.

My mom and my aunt are very close and I know it's very hard on my mom too. My aunt has a very strong belief and I am thankful for that. In the past year and a half she has lost two grandsons to overdose. Now this.

I am thankful for you guys on here. I enjoy learning so much from you all. Take good care of yourselves and your families.

Sorry to hear about this, bud. I don’t believe that thoughts and prayers are good for anything, but I’ll keep you and yours in my mind nonetheless.

No matter the inevitably, nothing prepares you for when people you’re close to get very sick. It‘s tough getting older.

I just found out last night that my 90 YO Great Aunt has a something something Basel cell tumor on her back that she let go because she refuses to go to the dr or ask for help.

It is always so saddening and maddening and frustrating when a much loved friend or close relative become very ill.
Talking with your Aunt and Mother and being supportive is a great thing to do.

God 1.jpg

Back