Multiple Michigan Swatting Events Today

I was asking about tyrannical behavior from a street cop. I’m well aware that the latest iteration of elected representatives that are all about that tyranny and smashing the rights of Americans.
It pretty much goes hand in hand. If the elected officials are the brain, police force is the muscle. The laws passed are enforced by police aren’t they?

It pretty much goes hand in hand. If the elected officials are the brain, police force is the muscle. The laws passed are enforced by police aren’t they?
Oddly a lot of XXX laws aren't and a lot of laws are unevenly enforced.

There are statements from our founding fathers about too many laws.

Oddly a lot of XXX laws aren't and a lot of laws are unevenly enforced.

There are statements from our founding fathers about too many laws.
Yes, some police chiefs still have some common sense and know their constitutional rights. They may even be crazy enough to realize that their own family/ loved ones and future generations might be impacted. So they elect not to enforce them. Rightfully so.

Swatting is an EXTREMELY dangerous thing. People HAVE lost their lives.

The example that sticks with me the most is when a known "influencer" (millennial media celebrity on TikTok or similar. Your new "celebrity") got swatted.. his girlfriend was asleep in his apartment and was ARMED. That’s right.. I think Miami, Florida. The man was PLEADING with the SWAT team (Special Weapons And Tactics. "SWATting someone" is the act of getting a SWAT team sent to a residence under false pretenses, usually some kind of kidnapping or something that has them itchy trigger fingers like an ATF raid....) - The man was PLEADING with them that if his girlfriend was suddenly awakened, that she sleeps with a pistol and has been trained how to use it.

The purpose of SWATTING someone, in my humble opinion, is trying to get that person killed. Humans are debase in nature.

As to overwhelming responses and resources.. someone has seen the movie "Operator" with Ving Rhames. Set in Covington (?) Georgia, Atlanta suburb in DeKalb County.. the idea was he wanted to rob ALL the banks in the town using "misdirection." I find this to be implausible, so... I'll leave it at that.

Here is an example of what I am talking about. Police handled it WELL, because they knew it was probably a hoax but. In the 1% or less chance it wasn't. They could take no chances, and the man also knew this.

We could have conversations about what evil is about the people that do this and I believe @dnewton3 and @wwillson have a pretty good take on how this will be handled.

My Uncle also got a record, and went to prison, for phoning in a bomb threat to a NJ high school in the 70s because he didn't want to go to school one day.

Here is an example of being SWATted. It is the one I talked about.

Swatting is an EXTREMELY dangerous thing. People HAVE lost their lives.

The example that sticks with me the most is when a known "influencer" (millennial media celebrity on TikTok or similar. Your new "celebrity") got swatted.. his girlfriend was asleep in his apartment and was ARMED. That’s right.. I think Miami, Florida. The man was PLEADING with the SWAT team (Special Weapons And Tactics. "SWATting someone" is the act of getting a SWAT team sent to a residence under false pretenses, usually some kind of kidnapping or something that has them itchy trigger fingers like an ATF raid....) - The man was PLEADING with them that if his girlfriend was suddenly awakened, that she sleeps with a pistol and has been trained how to use it.

The purpose of SWATTING someone, in my humble opinion, is trying to get that person killed. Humans are debase in nature.

As to overwhelming responses and resources.. someone has seen the movie "Operator" with Ving Rhames. Set in Covington (?) Georgia, Atlanta suburb in DeKalb County.. the idea was he wanted to rob ALL the banks in the town using "misdirection." I find this to be implausible, so... I'll leave it at that.

Here is an example of what I am talking about. Police handled it WELL, because they knew it was probably a hoax but. In the 1% or less chance it wasn't. They could take no chances, and the man also knew this.

We could have conversations about what evil is about the people that do this and I believe @dnewton3 and @wwillson have a pretty good take on how this will be handled.

My Uncle also got a record, and went to prison, for phoning in a bomb threat to a NJ high school in the 70s because he didn't want to go to school one day.

Here is an example of being SWATted. It is the one I talked about.

A friend of mine called in a bomb threat in high school about 1980. He got expelled but no criminal record as far as I know.
I remember reading about a gamer that swatted another gamer or something and I someone got killed by the police.

A friend of mine called in a bomb threat in high school about 1980. He got expelled but no criminal record as far as I know.
I remember reading about a gamer that swatted another gamer or something and I someone got killed by the police.

I remember reading about that when it happened. The kid only got 15 months in prison.....definitely needed more since he can't take the L in a video game.

Last edited:
Folks, there have been offensive and political posts. We need to talk about this without dragging politics, or racial slurs, into the conversation. If that standard can’t be maintained, it will be locked.

Back