Multi-vehicle LV ATF in a Dexron-VI application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for full synthetic Dexron-VI and found a multi-vehicle fluid blended by Lukoil of Russia. I've had a hard time finding a spec sheet, but it meets the following specs:

- GM Dexron VI
- Dexron III G / IIIH JASO Class 1
- Ford Mercon LV / SP
- Toyota WS
- Hyundai SP-IV
- Nissan Matic S
- Honda D-W1

Google translation of the info sheet:

Quote:
LUKOIL SYNTH VI ATF is a fully synthetic oil derived from oil with a very high viscosity and high quality additives, providing performance level Dexron VI.
LUKOIL VI ATF SYNTH ensure both optimum low temperature fluidity and high temperature high thermal stability, excellent antioxidant properties, anti-corrosion, anti-wear, rust and foaming.

Additional advantages are long life (depending on operating conditions and the transmission manufacturer's recommendations), smooth gear changes and eliminate vibration, economy fuel, protect all transmission system components (metal or rubber), power transfer lossless and fast reaction to the common electro-hydraulic control system.

USE:

LUKOIL SYNTH VI ATF is a low viscosity oil, especially for cars equipped with automatic transmission, hidramata with 6 speeds produced by General Motors after 2006 but before 2006 (including Dexron IIIG), Chrysler and other transmissions automatic.

I previously asked about using Mercon LV in a Dexron-VI application and was told it wasn't a wise idea. What about running multi spec fluids like this one? Does anyone have a link to the latest Dexron-VI license holders? Thanks.

Thanks for the input. If I could get ATF in through the DPO, that would really solve the problem. But I'm restricted to what's available locally where fluids and lubricants go.

The stuff's on GM's license holders list - license # J-62106. I'll give it a go with the usual two bottles of LubeGard Red and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back