Motorcraft FL-2127 oil filter?

Good Morning Exit32,
The Corsair looks like a great vehicle . . . congratulations!
I put your vehicle into the Fram filter lookup and you've got plenty of choices and their all excellent across a number of price points! Personally Ford does not deserve your filter purchase $ because of making something as simple as their oil filter difficult to find. :rolleyes:
Years ago when I went in for an oil change on my newish 2001 Mustang Bullitt, the local LM dealer didn't have 5w20 motor oil and they just installed 5w30 instead. You would think it would be better but the engine lost a lot of throttle response and spunk as it was still fairly tight at 770 miles on the ODO.

Now I see this thread was started almost 10 months ago. Fooled again in the early morning.

At least for general informational purposes, WIX has added the FORD/ Lincoln applications in the meantime.
Yeah and 10 months later doesn't seem to be much info. I'm lost to find a filter or equivalent other buy from dealership.
This apparently is a new filter. Similar in size to the Motorcraft FL910s but threaded differently.
Apparently this changed took place in 2023 Lincoln Corsair and 2023 Ford escapes and this filter is the new filter for the 2024 EcoBoost mustang. I'm told this filter is the new filter required for the EcoBoost Ford Maverick Truck.
Have not heard of a change for the Bronco Sport 2.0L but it's likely the same situation.

Yeah and 10 months later doesn't seem to be much info. I'm lost to find a filter or equivalent other buy from dealership.
This apparently is a new filter. Similar in size to the Motorcraft FL910s but threaded differently.
Apparently this changed took place in 2023 Lincoln Corsair and 2023 Ford escapes and this filter is the new filter for the 2024 EcoBoost mustang. I'm told this filter is the new filter required for the EcoBoost Ford Maverick Truck.
Have not heard of a change for the Bronco Sport 2.0L but it's likely the same situation.
@Bellavita just posted it's a Fram 12060, nothing particularly mysterious just different than a 910s.

Not quite sure how he got that perhaps he can elaborate.

Last edited:
I have 11 on the shelf. We bill out and use what is called for in the catalog.

IMG_4037.jpg

@Bellavita just posted it's a Fram 12060, nothing particularly mysterious just different than a 910s.

Not quite sure how he got that perhaps he can elaborate.
Hi KCJeep,
Glad to share. I entered the OPs vehicle year/make/model/engine into Frams' search engine and voila. The search engine does not recognize the FL-2127 number.
The 2024 model year of the Corsair is not yet in Frams' search engine but it will be safe to assume the same engine will get the same filter as the 2023 Corsair.

Last edited:
Back