Motor Kote question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, if this has already been hashed, but a while back the Power Stroke Registry had a long article on the additive, Motor Kote. I ordered some and put it in my engine; added it to my Amsoil 5-30, Series 3000. My mileage almost instantly went from 14 to 17mpg. Maybe a coincidence. That was at 50k on the truck. At the same time, I was having a problem with the power steering when stopped, was tough to turn the wheels. I have stock wheels and tires. I added Motor Kote to the power steering as shown on the label and no more problems with my power steering. I now have 115k on my truck and just did another treatment of Motor Kote as they recommend retreat every 50k. My engine runs better and better and is very strong. I do a Blackstone sample every 6k and go as long as 16k between oil changes and change the filter every 5-6k. Oil samples have been very good with the only bust coming once when I added Mobil 1 as makeup oil.

What are your thoughts on Motor Kote and does anyone have any long term experience or negatives that I should be aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back