Most durable wool blend socks?

I like the Costco wool (blend) socks, but they do not have them right now. Hopefully, they will soon. I need new ones, I have a bad habit of wearing them out.

The bombas I have have held up way better than the standard units I get.

I walk around all the time on a not perfectly smooth wood floor and cement floor gargage.

Normally I get 6 months and they are gone - and at 6 months I haven't yet seen wear.

+1 on Bomba socks. It's all I buy now as I wear out old whatever brand socks are in my sock drawer now.

And for every pair bought they donate a pair to homeless shelters.

Agreed with the Costco wool socks. I have had mine for two years and always wash them on hot and dry them. They are still like new. Not to mention cheap!

Just bought my Priest buddy six pairs of Costco knee high wool ski socks to keep warm under that cassock thing. You'd think they have trousers? I didn't ask 🤫

He says he loves the Costco wool socks, but if I gave him used socks full of holes he'd say he loves them too; after all, he's a priest 😇

Omniwool from Sam's club have done very well for me. Pretty much on my feet during all waking hours. I do field work for a telephone company and average 60 hours a week.

Darn Tough. Honorable mention: Trail socks currently sold by Costco. 4 pack for $15. My kid loved them under his waders while we were fishing in 50 degree water. Said good cushioning, too.

Another vote for Costco’s “Weatherproof” socks. They are thin enough for summertime use but give enough warmth for late fall and early Spring. They last me about two years and I’m on my feet about 3-4 hours a day. At roughly $3/pair, they are hard to beat.

Back