Mobil 1 shortage

I just ordered another 6 quarts of Toyota 0-16 because of this thread. The dealer was out the last two times I swung by.

Looks like about 60 jugs. So 300 quarts ?? So thats a lot of years of oil unless your servicing a fleet of cars or trucks.
Is it worth if for you to have that much oil sitting in your home ??
Can i ask.. is that two years worth of oil changes ?? Five years worth ?? I think oil prices are going up with inflation. But is it worth having that much money just in oil ?? Is there a shelf with 40 or 50 oil filters as well ??
I could use 60 jugs in about 4 years, and that's just on one car.

Plenty of all types of Mobil 1 in the Louisville area...Dont see a shortage around here...

For 5w-30 M1 EP SDS, they are now showing wrong one... Are they getting rid of all M1 5w-30 EP, thats why its on sale?

Looks like M1 0w-20 EP is gone from WM and Amazon websites for some time now. Is it coming back, or they will discontinue it?

I'll have to check I haven't been to WM in a while. I can't go near that zoo during December.

I was in Walmart yesterday and there was almost no oil at all. I've never seen so many bare shelves. I grabbed three individual quarts (the last three) of 5W-30 Magnatec to polish off the leftover Magnatec I have on my next oci. I think after that Edge will be my next oil (in 5W-30).

Just stopped at m Wal Mart near Ohio line this morning. Was a balmy 5F outside; anyways plenty of M1 in all grades. Hardly anyone Castrol Magnatec though

And as thee mobil falls thy super tech will arise.
This comment has aged like milk. Supertech 10k is $20 up from $15 and the 20k is $26 up from $17.

Gonna have to scan 1 supertech syn blend 7 times in the cart while no ones checking but have 6 advanced full syn bottles in the cart and hope the receipt guy is clueless to check.

This comment has aged like milk. Supertech 10k is $20 up from $15 and the 20k is $26 up from $17.

Gonna have to scan 1 supertech syn blend 7 times in the cart while no ones checking but have 6 advanced full syn bottles in the cart and hope the receipt guy is clueless to check.
Wut ? - who would tarnish one’s image with a bunch of SuperTech 😜

Wut ? - who would tarnish one’s image with a bunch of SuperTech 😜
Lmao

Oh but of course. I have no choice but to bear the humiliation of the superior Mobil 1™ buyers in the store looking down upon me like a useless vagrant for not being able to a spend more.

Reactions: 4WD
Back