Mobil 1 FS 0W40 API SP

Here is the voa of mobil 1 fs api sp 0W40 Engine oil.

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

From Racecar Engineering Mag (2021)

‘To further improve the sustainability, we have adjusted the chemistry of our base stocks. The base stocks are the most significant percentage of engine oil by volume. We challenged ourselves to see if we could use environmentally friendlier things at the pinnacle of motorsports. Over 25 per cent of the base oil used in Mobil 1‘s Formula 1 race engine oil this season is bio-based content. Environmental formulations rarely coincide with high performance, but here we have proved that it does. In fact, in the case of the engine oil that Mobil 1 developed for the with the Red Bull Technology Group Formula 1 teams on the grid in 2021, it enhances it.’

I noticed that all fullsaps oils that meet API SP, contain element concentration of iron and aluminum, which are above zero. You should keep this in mind if you want to read anything out of a UOA at all.

What makes them think of that? I only post my own analysis.
I've seen a few of these posted but usually are posting the source. If this is your own great & thanks for the clarification. That is helpful & thanks for sharing this oil. Another reason is I just bought this exact oil & want to make sure it's from a reliable source. This appears to be a great oil w/lots of magnesium for LSPI but may reduce fuel economy a bit vs straight calcium. Very good viscosity at 13.61 & BN at 11.29 should really help to run this oil for it's claimed 10,000 mile guarantee. Again, thank you.

I got it here in Germany from a dealer who only gets it directly from mobile 1. I have been buying there since 2005 and I had never received fakes or fake oil. I had well over 30 analyses done, it always showed that the oil is original.

What are the other three oils on this page? If they are not already in my VOA Database, can you list them so I can input them along with the M1 0W40? Thank you!

Also, is this VOA saying there are 15 km on this oil? I do not read German. If that is the case, then it technically is not a virgin analysis.

One last question: what is the name of the lab? I like to document that in my database.

Last edited:
What are the other three oils on this page? If they are not already in my VOA Database, can you list them so I can input them along with the M1 0W40? Thank you!

Also, is this VOA saying there are 15 km on this oil? I do not read German. If that is the case, then it technically is not a virgin analysis.

One last question: what is the name of the lab? I like to document that in my database.
The other 3 oils look like ESP X3 0W-40.

Back