Mobil 1 better cleaner than AutoRx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Volvohead
XOM has its Buster, and ARX has its Rick20. That is probably not the mainstream for either camp.

Thank you.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Thank you.

And we have Mori...
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted By: BoiseRob
Thank you.

And we have Mori...
crazy2.gif

You called? Aren't you the guy who recently asked me to turn my attention towards the Oil Additves forum? Your wish is my command.

Thank you.

And we have Mori...
crazy2.gif

You called? Aren't you the guy who recently asked me to turn my attention towards the Oil Additves forum? Your wish is my command.

Sweet... I thought you were fixing "Arnie's Kingdom"?

Sweet... I thought you were fixing "Arnie's Kingdom"?

Maybe I will do that -- as soon as you go back to picking potatoes.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
potatoes.gif

Isn't it amazing what you can find on the net?!?
LOL.gif

BTW: You have your own domain and nothing on it? "These aren't the droids you are looking for"

I had webspace some time ago and when you would go to it there would be a picture of a cow and it said "MOO?"

It was an inside joke, but we did it for the same reason you are. Hosting files and such with no public page access so to speak...
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Volvohead
That some others have now resorted to attacking other products to push their agenda I think further dilutes the credibility of this board, and justifies the loss of expert voices such as Terry and Tom.

Tom still posts on the forums.

buster is not a troll.

There still are technical discussions on the forums.

Mickey was the only XOM employee or retiree I'm aware of that posted enough to matter. Name the others please.

Anyway, how's Auto-rx shipping speed? we'll going to Vegas (a 600-650 miles round trip ride) on Saturday. I'm wondering if I can able to receive it on Friday if I will order today.

Thanks

I think all ARX orders are now shipped by UPS in the domestic US. ARX orders are shipped same day on orders recieved before noon est. Most UPS orders arrive in Cal. on the 5 shipping day. Contact Frank, if you need special shipping.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
He shipped me my ARX to Canada via UPS in case anyone is interested. UPS charged me $40 brokerage fee.
mad.gif

Yes, that's typical, have you not encounterd this before?
However if it was sent USPS you would have been charged $5 or perhaps nothing.
Frank used to have an agent in Canada?

There's a Canadian distributor listed on Frank's site. Look at the bottom of the discussion board.

Originally Posted By: expat
Originally Posted By: StevieC
He shipped me my ARX to Canada via UPS in case anyone is interested. UPS charged me $40 brokerage fee.
mad.gif

Yes, that's typical, have you not encounterd this before?
However if it was sent USPS you would have been charged $5 or perhaps nothing.
Frank used to have an agent in Canada?
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
There's a Canadian distributor listed on Frank's site. Look at the bottom of the discussion board.

Thanks guys!

I have encountered this before, but every time I think about the Brokerage it makes me very
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back