Mitsubishii Outlander Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have never read anything good about them.

I would worry that Mitsubishi will go way of Suzuki in North America.

I used to look at them when I was car shopping because of the way they looked.

There are many options out there that have better resale and better reviews.

I'm not looking at one myself,I just saw this vehicle mentioned on another forum in another thread,needing a small SUV.

Hello, I have friends who bought a new 2011 Outlander 2.4L, not the Sport. Last month they got the itch for a new car and sold it privately. They bought another Outlander.

They love the CVT action as it was coupled to paddle shifters. The 2014's has no paddles so they opted for a leftover 2013. Mitsu even put seat warmers into the 2014's bit they wanted those paddle shifters. Had the CVT, or anything else, in the 2011 been weird they wouldn't have gone near the nameplate again.

I don't know if the CVT is in the Sport or not. Other things about the car pleased them. I think it rides comfy.

I'm really mixed about saying the following. I would do research on coolant disappearing. The guy who bought the 2011 (@ 36K) said the coolant was low, and after filling it to mark, might be vanishing. I know this guy can't say anything without creating upheaval so I'm not AT ALL sure if it's true. I'll make a point of calling him and posting what he says.

Another thing I noticed was that the Mitsubishi dealer I visited (Clifton Park, NY) had many Mitsu cars on the used car lot but only one Outlander. I think that means people keep them.

I hope my ramblings helped. Kira

They look nice (or cute?). That's about where the "nice" ends. They look quick, but are about the slowest in the segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back