Minor bugfix request (text highlighting)

I belong to odyclub.com and they run Xenforo as well and I have dark mode enabled. Here is how my text highlighting looks over there.
1620312704710.jpg

I quit using dark mode myself but just tried it now.

dark-highlight.jpg

Take my word for it, your text (the entire line) starting with "I belong to odyclub.com..." is highlighted.

Can you see the relevant CSS code from odyclub.com to share with @wwillson ?

Highlighting text that has already been submitted is not a problem. It's open text that has yet to be submitted by hitting the post reply button.

Some my need to load the new CSS. I sure hope this fixes it for everyone, not easy to find!

Finally, that was like finding a needle in a haystack!
Yes CSS can be awful especially if you are not having the issue and can't recreate the problem on your device. Then for me the web designers we use to have always included a functions.php file which has the ability to override the CSS. Believe it or not I still have a full head of hair.

BTW, the highlight background when using the Red, Grey, and Blue themes is very hard to see in Firefox. Not sure if it's always been this way or it just became this way with the recent CSS changes that Wayne did. No issue for me personally as I use the Dark theme.

BTW, the highlight background when using the Red, Grey, and Blue themes is very hard to see in Firefox. Not sure if it's always been this way or it just became this way with the recent CSS changes that Wayne did. No issue for me personally as I use the Dark theme.
I just tested it in Firefox, and see what you're saying. The highlight is a very light blue on the white background and it is hard to see like you say.

Give that a try - you may have to refresh to get the new CSS.
Looks better, but in a reply window the highlight is now pretty dark, almost hiding the highlighted text. If the highlight was a bit lighter grey it would be perfect.

Back