Mind Blowing Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was very neat... I'm interested in the Fiber optics pushing that much data and whether we can get it in the form of broadband to our houses...
grin2.gif

Any idea what "the top 10 in-demand jobs in 2010" will be? Either serious changes are coming up in the next few months or we're falling behind here in the backwoods, because everyone here seems to be doing the same thing they were doing in 2004!

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
I like the point that a home computer will in forty years have computational abilities equal to the sum of every human mind.

When that happens, the home will belong to the computer, and you will be an appliance.

We already jump through hoops to make devices work. How many hours do most work to pay for them and the related fees?

That presentation makes it look exciting. I think I would rather be the advanced alien race that watch how it all shook out.

Gary that hurts because I thought that you ARE a member of the advanced alien race keeping tabs on me
45.gif

Oh [censored] where's my tinfoil hat?!?!

I don't broadcast it too much. I'm actually from an alternate parallel universe that's slightly ahead on the learning curve and experienced a portal malfunction.

Now I'm trapped here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back