Milwaukee right angle drill reviews please

I have the need for a close quarter right angle drill and looking for reviews on the 2415 12v brushless and or the 2615 18v.
Both have the same measurement above chuck. Milwaukee’s info doesn’t call out anything about the 2615 being brushless nor does it specifically say it’s variable speed. I’m leaning towards the 2415 as the battery won’t be as obtrusive as the big 18v.
Any of you got any comments on these drills? I have both 12 and 18v batteries but if I get the 2415 I would most likely get one of the small batteries to use with the drill.

The M12 2415 is gutless and stalls easily. It's saved my posterior a few times but only for light jobs

I've never laid a finger on the M18 because it still nets you a 3/8" chuck, so, why?. And that speaks to Milwaukee's confidence in its power. Also battery ergonomics on the M18 are ultra dumb. At least the M12 submarine battery is in line with the handle (XC's excepted)

These are really old tech and hopefully Milwaukee releases some Gen 2's soon

I was helping my plumber friend on a weekend 2nd rough job on a house. He asked me to drill the 4" vent stack holes thru a header. It was overhead and when that MONSTUH 4" bit hit some nails I woke up on the floor with Tweety Birds flying around my head!
Yes, Milwaukee drills are EXCELLENT! Ask my Tweety Birds.

I was helping my plumber friend on a weekend 2nd rough job on a house. He asked me to drill the 4" vent stack holes thru a header. It was overhead and when that MONSTUH 4" bit hit some nails I woke up on the floor with Tweety Birds flying around my head!
Yes, Milwaukee drills are EXCELLENT! Ask my Tweety Birds.
Why would you use a right angle drill for that? or was it some unrelated drill the OP didnt ask about?

Back