Micro guard Gl14609 150 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice cut and post robo339. Hope your grandpa is doing ok
smile.gif

I think Purolator knew about the tearing problem for years. That's why they put the string on years ago to keep the cheap filter pleats in place. Then some bean counter omitted the string and the rest is history.

Car51 he's doing good they are saying about a week but he isn't in pain so that's good and I'm pretty sure this one is just a combo of age manufacturer and winter service that did this one in its ugly as [censored] but seriously doubt it hurt anything

It was posted to look at build wise I couldnt care less that it tore I thought maybe someone would think the inside of this old filter was cool and that build quality hasn't changed much but all I hear from some of you is bitc.hin

Seems like there are alot more negative people on here lately it gets really annoying when you try to look at people's c&p to learn from them and it's a bunch of whining

Thanks for the pics! I have like 30 filters for my tractor now and I think I'll just do yearly filter changes just for giggles.

Hey do you know if that uses the same fuel filter as the Kioti LK3054? I have two spares that I never used and I sold the tractor.

Originally Posted By: sw99
Hey do you know if that uses the same fuel filter as the Kioti LK3054? I have two spares that I never used and I sold the tractor.

From wixs look up it shows they are the same fuel filter

Quote:
It was posted to look at build wise I couldnt care less that it tore ....

However as can be seen by some comments that became/was unsurprisingly the focus for some. In fact, quite normal when any issue is noted here on dissection.

Also, important imo to note the media type, the filter's age and unknown storage to give context to the issue noted and possible cause.

As this is a discussion board all aspects of the dissection/pic results would be open to that discussion, including but not limited to a noted issue. It shouldn't be taken as personal affront when those aspects are noted and discussed.

Since I forgot and left it out of last post, thanks for pics.

Originally Posted By: robo339

If you want to pay shipping I'll send them to you.

Originally Posted By: sw99
Originally Posted By: robo339

If you want to pay shipping I'll send them to you.

I sent you a pm just let me know cost and how you wanna be paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back