Metal pegboard question

I was looking at the Wall Control and the OmniWall systems. I have an area I need a few panels for in my basement. Worktop is 10' long by 32" deep, and I need the panels for the left hand side which will be my area for electronics and other smaller bench top projects.

I would like the LH side panel to be slightly larger at 24"H x 32"L. Area in front would be 16"H x 32"W, might expand later but need room for shelving.
The dilemma I'm facing is the Omniwall system has a much nicer option list for accessories, but I like the slotted and holes of the Wall Control system.

The Wall Control system offers a smaller add on 8" high or wide panel to make the 24", OmniWall does not, so the OmniWall is only in 16" increments.

Neither seem to meet what I feel is a hard requirement of being able to mount to wall studs, correct me if I'm wrong. Panels are 16" wide or increments of 16" but the screw holes are set slightly inside the edge of the Wall Control. If anyone has these panels, will they mount to studs without a backing board to reach the studs?

Wall Control has some sweet matte black panels but only vertical orientation.

Also, will the OmniWall accessories using slots, work on the Wall Control slotted panels? Hoping someone has experience with both.
Links to both.

Back