Met the absolute biggest jerk I have ever encountered tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked it out this morning. It is all good. The scratches are minimal and would have occurred over time anyway, but again, that is not the point.

KkKiTF.jpg

KkK4kP.jpg
I’m pretty sure Greg would part the Jeep out it
if it was his vehicle.

Pulled up to a fresh red light in time to watch an old Hyundai ride up onto a Suzuki dirt bike back wheel. A mid twenty's mom with two unbuckled kids gets out and started crying to the biker that she had now insurance no money and he could just take the car. He rode off saying he didn`t want the car. She got back in and proceeded to drive thru the now red light. I hesitated at my now green knowing thats what would happen. Felt sorry for all involved.

anytime a friend buys a new anything I hand them a hammer and tell them they might as well get the first dent over with. Saves the waiting...... One friend came back a week later, 3 foot scratch/dent from someone pulling out and cranking the wheel hard. Still driving the same truck after 300 K because he does not want repeat.

Rod

It was not worth calling them and they may not even come out for something like that. The damage was minimal, it is the principle behind it.
After he mouthed off and basically wiped his hands clean of any wrong doing in his mind, that would have been the tipping point. I would have called the cops just to return his pompous attitude back onto him and let him deal with the embarrassment.

I would have told the cop "I'm not seeing any damage, but hard to say if anything structural is wrong given the size of his vehicle, but want to trade information just in case. I wanted to get his info but he walked off after he acknowledged that he ran into my vehicle"

Would be worth the price of admission.

After he mouthed off and basically wiped his hands clean of any wrong doing in his mind, that would have been the tipping point. I would have called the cops just to return his pompous attitude back onto him and let him deal with the embarrassment.

I would have told the cop "I'm not seeing any damage, but hard to say if anything structural is wrong given the size of his vehicle, but want to trade information just in case. I wanted to get his info but he walked off after he acknowledged that he ran into my vehicle"

Would be worth the price of admission.
Perhaps, but in Houston a parking lot "wreck" with no injuries likely would not be acted upon and even if it were, expect to have to wait a long time for them to arrive. It was not worth all of that and I am certain that karma will pay him back in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back