Melted Wires, Need Some Products To Re-insulate

I have a few wires in a transmission wiring harness that has compromised insulation. The harness was touching the manifold, melted the split loom and melted the insulation on a couple wires.
The copper wiring is still in good shape, I just need to repair the insulation.
Problem is that it is in really tight spot and it would be a HUGE amount of work to disconnect enough of the wires to get slack to cut and splice a new butt splice connector, may even need to lower the tranny to do that.
Does anyone know of a high heat resistant repair I can make to the insulation in this tight spot? It is a small amount of damage, maybe 1/4" to 1/2".
Is there such a thing as a repair split or spiral heat shrink wrap that can be applied without cutting the wire? Normally, I would slide heat shrink over the end of the wire, but this is all in tight and awkward areas and I would rather not cut the wire if I don't have to
I don't think I can even get tape in there.
Maybe a high temp liquid tape?

The next thing I would need is a heat resistant split loom of some sort to protect the wires from further heat damage.
I have re-routed the harness away from the manifold, but it is still close.
Any ideas or recommendations?

I'd use the above heat shrink stuff, wrap each wire with Refrasil (tm) or similar in case the stuff fails, then wrap the whole mess with more welding cloth, wrap it with aluminum foil, then zip tie the whole shebang together with metal zip ties.

if you're in a pinch, I've used permatex gasket maker as insulation and it's holding up fine.

I’m thinking a liquid product. If high heat or chafing is a risk, I’ve then shielded it with aluminum from a soda can.

Liquid tape and then a cover. Depending upon situation and access, heat shrink is good, but might need to be electrical tape and then some slip over loom.

Perhaps sacrifice some silicone jacketed 8 awg cable.

Cut it lengthwise and peel it off stranding like gutting a snake, lube it and slide it down over damaged portion of harness.

Ive doubled up spark plug wire insulation like this before.

Problem fixed. Was definitely compromised insulation causing a short.
Used adhesive line heat shrink for insulation repair. I didn't think it would work, but for the wires that only had a little insulation burned on 1 side, I split the heat shrink up the middle, placed over the wire with the split away from the bad side and heated. At first it flattened out and then as the heat progressed, it wrapped itself around the wire and the adhesive bonded it. The seam was very small. I was surprised at this outcome. I thought the seam gap would be bigger and that it would not bond well, but the seam was hardly noticeable and the bond was great. I have a lot of confidence in this repair.
Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink
The other wires that had 360 degree burn on the insulation, I cut in an accessible location, slid adhesive lined heat shrink down for the repair, (I did a double layer on these repairs) then used adhesive lined marine heat shrink butt connectors for the splice with heat shrink over top.
New wire loom, reroute the wiring harness away from the manifold and then place this heat protective material over the loom to protect the loom from melting again and keep the wires cooler.
Heat Shield Wrap

Back