Meguiars Ultimate Waterless Wash and Wax

Tried this out today on my Silverado, been sitting out in the rain for the last 2 days and it's too cold for a hose wash, sprayed it on everything tires included and it did a great job, cleaned up good and removed the water spots, paint is slick and shiny, I like it. (y)
1668205136701.jpeg

Wow! That looks great! Not to mention a beautiful vehicle.

I've had trouble wrapping my head around the concept of a waterless wash and wax product.

Last edited:
I was scared of rinseless car washes and the spray bottle car cleaners too but they’re the real deal. I tipped my toe into the abyss by only cleaning the bugs etc off the front of the vehicle. Then puddle splashes then finally the whole car. In Az the humidity is too low to bucket wash - good luck rinsing and drying, you won’t get done in time to stop water spots. Rinseless and spray cleaners need a wiping and drying towel that’s designed for the product- griots has them in spades which is what I use. The hamster, which 90% of his washes were Rinseless.
E97997BF-B0DD-4FD1-877E-8C954025D1AA.jpeg
88C84B17-9E5E-4E1A-AF83-E8F40C149FC0.jpeg
5CB0DE04-7325-42B9-8DFE-6A2E0AAC4E14.jpeg

I use it to remove Love Bug guts from the front of our vehicles. It does a really good job. Follow the instructions and use good quality microfiber towels.

I need something like this for the summer. It's impossible to wash a car here in Phoenix during the summer, the water is extremely hard and the sun dries the rinse water before you can wipe it off. So I spray this off and wipe it off with what?

I need something like this for the summer. It's impossible to wash a car here in Phoenix during the summer, the water is extremely hard and the sun dries the rinse water before you can wipe it off. So I spray this off and wipe it off with what?
I use this inside and out:

There are a few different ways to use a rinseless/waterless wash. I prefer the "Garry Dean Method"

I was hesitant about “waterless” as well. But three years ago with a new truck, I decided to try ONR (Optimum No Rinse). It is great and not truly waterless. You mix up a few capfuls into a few gallons of water and put some of that solution in a spray bottle. You spray the panel and you use a soasked MF sponge (from the bucket) and go across it working top to bottom. Then you dry the panel with a clean MF towel. You only use a few gallons of water since you aren’t constantly rinsing off soap residue. What I love is that the ONR acts as a water softener so you don’t risk hard water spotting. In fact, you could use this in the sun (though I don’t do tha).. ONR offers a sealing/drying agent that you can use in the drying step which is nice since it saves a step. I find using ONR to be less hassle and I can wash my truck in my garage. It is really nice too for cleaning door jambs and other detail areas after your wash and dry. Just spray the microfiber and clean away.

Last edited:
Back