Mechanic used smittys super S multi flow

I guess I could…but that would mean getting in trouble with my apartment complex. I could change it at my dads…but then I need to drop off the old oil at autozone…I’ll take the $30 oil change
Oh I just meant buy the oil and have your mechanic change it for $20. That's what mine charges if you provide the oil/filter. With the rebate it's typically $12-$14 for a jug so you're not paying that much more and if you go slightly longer, you could do 2 oil changes instead of 3 so even though you might pay slightly more for the oil and filter, it's a wash on the cost and you end up using full synthetic instead of whatever it was before.

Personally, you can do a lot worse than Super S. Try Amtecol that I’ve seen shops in the Bay Area pour or any of the red-flagged oils on PQIA.

Personally, you can do a lot worse than Super S. Try Amtecol that I’ve seen shops in the Bay Area pour or any of the red-flagged oils on PQIA.
Looked up amtecol. Their pds looks great for their syn blends. Were they flagged on something?

Yeah, of course things could always be worse. You could be stabbed for instance.

Looked up amtecol. Their pds looks great for their syn blends. Were they flagged on something?
No, the packaging just looks very questionable.

Supposedly Lyft does auto service in the Bay Area at their driver onboarding depot in San Francisco. $40 “synthetic” oil change. Imma call them up and find out what they pour but I won’t be shocked if it’s Amtecol or ServicePro.

Back