Meadowbrook Conrours d'Elegance 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, again it was an excellent show. Some cars that were there this year were incredible included a Bugatti Royale, the Blitzen Benz, some beautiful Alfa Romeo 8c's, and many many others. Enjoy the pics.

Meadowbrook 2007
patriot.gif

Quote:

very nice.

Price of ticket $5,

Gas to get there $15,

Virtually every car, priceless....

We need to come up with a new word to describe these cars, because "priceless" doesnt quite cut it. I stood and stared at an Alfa for at least 15 minutes without moving it was so gorgeous. I was just speechless.

By the way, the ticket was $25, gas (from Milwaukee) was at least $150, and the event was indeed priceless. Ive been to 6 of the last 10 shows there and as soon as its over I cant wait for the next year!!!

Quote:

Those were Great Pictures! Thank you for posting them for us that weren't there. How did the rain affect the show?
throwroses.sml
driving.gif
cheers2.gif

Thanks for the kind words. Im thanking my new camera this year for the better photos, and some decent light thanks to the rain.

The rain made the first 1-1.5 hours a bit slow since it was off and on. Works for me since I stayed out and kept taking pics while it was raining. It was actually better that way since I didnt have to fight people walking in front of me!!!
I dont think there were as many people there as the past few years, but it wasnt because of the cars! The rained kept some people away no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back