Maxlife ATF - DexVI / MerconLV $1qt @ Tractor Supply

Thanks, I tried a pickup order for 2 at one store and 3 at another. We'll see if it works out

I placed my order for five quarts this morning! Likely the last five they had, as it wouldn't allow six.

Usable in a 92 GMC Sierra? 4L60?
Maxlife should be good for all iterations of Dex/Merc...although IIRC it used to not list Merc V. I think they recently updated that to include Merc V? But that doesn't affect your GM application either way, so no matter.

My order still in processing...........
Order Date: Dec 23, 2023
VALVOLINE MAXLIFE ATF 1QT
SKU# 1138761
Quantity: 36
Price: $0.99
Subtotal: $35.64
Available Friday, December 29

When I buy clearance stuff online, sometimes I split the order in case the store had some "shrinkage" and is one short.

If this TSC had 35, they can't fill your order. If you ordered 12 and 24, though, they'd be able to fill the 24.

The slickdeals effect is real, everyone in Northern New England is wiped out. Who knows, though, maybe you'll get lucky after the holidays.

My order of 2 was immediately fulfilled and at another store my order of 3 was immediately canceled. Whatever, at least I got 2 and I swung in and picked it up when I was already passing by there anyway

I ordered two at the store close to me. They only had 2. Ordered on the 23rd. Didnt make it in yet for obvious reasons. They canceled the order today and now the price is full and they don't even show any available lol. Oh well.

Back