Makita Cordless Inflator; Dishonest People make me mad!

Amazon accepted the return no problem. I just want to make sure they understand what happened so they don't sell it again.
And maybe go after the crook... Fat chance, I know...
I’ve personally had great luck with the number of things I’ve bought used from Amazon, but I can see how this would happen.

I’m glad they have a refund. I doubt the foreign folks they use in the chat centers understand or care enough besides fixing the issue you have.

It is a shame, but you save on the open box/warehouse/etc items because you become the last step in QC.

I've had pretty good luck with their warehouse items, but only buy them if saving at least 30% and usually more than that. Lifetime average savings has probably been closer to 50%.

It is a shame, but you save on the open box/warehouse/etc items because you become the last step in QC.

I've had pretty good luck with their warehouse items, but only buy them if saving at least 30% and usually more than that. Lifetime average savings has probably been closer to 50%.
I love Amazon open box stuff. My problem is with thieves taking advantage of the system. Ultimately you and I pay for this dishonesty.

Back