Making the switch from Mobil 1 to Super Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same while it was happening - but sometimes the tangents are the best part!

To bring it back on track, the Jets are leading the Oilers 4-2 in the 3rd. At the conclusion of the game, the Zamboni will resurface the ice. Zamboni's engine, if propane-fuelled, will be easy on oil, and thus ST would certainly be a fine choice. 😁
Yeah but I thought it was a Mobil1, Super Tech thread, so wouldn't Jets-Oilers score be off the track? You're the OP, I mean..

I dunno. I'm sticking with M1. It isn't that expensive and not hard to find even at Wallyworld when you plan ahead. And it has served every engine I've owned exceptionally well.

I say dance with who brung ya. If Mobil 1 got you to high mileage, why bail on it? It's done exactly what you wanted it to do and I'd bet that engine looks mighty clean under the valve covers.
The one problem with Wallyworld is that as soon as the ST oil hits the shelves, it flies out of the store. Personally, I try to keep one oil change ahead in what I store at home. Works great in my generators, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back